Volunteer Opportunity at Fulton Valley Farms – Country Christmas 2023
Are you looking for a way to spread holiday cheer and make a difference in your community? Join us as a volunteer at Fulton Valley Farms for our Country Christmas event! We’re seeking volunteers of all ages to help us create a magical holiday experience for our guests.
– Earn 1 general admission ticket for each night you volunteer.
– Tickets can be used in the 2023 season for yourself or to give away.
– If you represent a group or charity, we’re happy to make a donation to your organization or charity.
Types of Volunteer Work:
– Parking attendants: Help guests find convenient parking and ensure a smooth arrival.
– Concessions: Assist with food and beverage service, ensuring our guests have a delightful dining experience.
– Greeters: Welcome and guide visitors, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
– Activity assistants: Be part of the festive activities that make Country Christmas so special.
-November 24 through December 23
-5:30PM – 9:00pm
-Training will be held prior to event open date or by appointment
How to Volunteer:
To volunteer, please call us at (316) 775-1894 or fill out the form below.
Join us in making the holiday season brighter for our community and creating lasting memories for our guests. We can’t wait to have you as part of our Country Christmas volunteer team!