Frequently Asked Questions

At Fulton Valley Farms we are here to help you with every step of your event, from planning and decorating to setup and tear down.  Below you will find the answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.


From Wichita:  Go east on 21st Street North, which turns into SW 70th Street in Butler County.  Turn north at the Fulton Valley Farms sign, on SW Fulton Road.  Go north 1 3/4 miles and we are on the west side of the road.

From I-35:  Take Exit 71, El Dorado.  Go west on Highway 254 to Ohio Street/Augusta exit.  Go south on Ohio Street approximately 5 miles to SW 50th, where you will see a Fulton Valley Farm sign.  Go west on SW 50th to Fulton.  We are on the southwest corner of the intersection.

NOTE: There have been issues with GPS and other locating services routing you to an incorrect location.

With so many options to choose from, please call us for current pricing.

No.  Because of our open vendor policy you have the option of planning your own special day.  We do offer our own onsite wedding specialists and they can assist you with any planning needs you might have.  In addition, our specialists will work with you throughout your day to make certain that your wedding is stress and worry free.  Our basic wedding coordinator services come included with the price of the venue.

For weddings and other events, the barn will be available at 9:00 a.m. the day of the event and last call for alcohol at 10:30 and music turned off at 11:00.  The barn will need to be vacated no later than 11:30 p.m.  Please allow time to collect any of your personal belongings from the barn, kitchen or other storage areas.  

We DO NOT provide alcohol however we do allow alcohol at your event.  If you will be serving anything other than beer and wine, such as hard liquor, you MUST hire a licensed bartending service .  You may choose the bartending service or use one of our preferred vendors.  If choosing your own, they must be licensed to serve alcohol in Kansas and wear an identifier (for example a shirt with a logo or a name tag).  

You do not need to hire a bartending service if serving only your own beer and wine or nonalcoholic beverages.  Please note that NO glass bottles will be allowed on the premises* unless you are using a bartending service.  In this case, bottled liquor is allowed behind the bar only.  Beer should be canned or kegs, and other beverages should be served in plastic cups.  


*The only exception to this policy is for champagne or wine.


We have an open catering policy.  You may choose your own caterer or use one of our preferred vendors.  

YES!  All of our facilities offer comfortable accomodations for winter.  The large barn is equipped with radianr heat for the winter, and all other facilities offer central heat and air.

We are in Butler County approximatley 12 miles east of Wichita just 25 minutes from downtown.